Guidelines for online submission:
- Author should first register as Author to the website of Journal of International and Local Studies. Click the menu “Register” to register as an author.
- Once after the author is registered, please login to the website of Journal of International and Local Studies and submit the article through online submission (with the status of active submissions).
- The article should follow the standard template of Journal of International and Local Studies provided in the website.
- The citation and bibliography should follow the Turabian citation style.
- Author is restricted not to send his/her article to another journal before having confirmation from the editorial team (approximately 4 weeks right after the article submitted).
- Author should follow editorial decisions and recommendations related to the article completion. All reviews and assessements will be informed through online submission.